Persuasive letter

Hello guys 👋🏻 this week we worked persuasive letter, I wrote a letter to a director of an educational center, stating that we like it, that we do not think it, and that they could improve in the institution.

Prewriting. 

  • Greetings and point of view.

  • Implement New rule (agree).

  • Internal policies of the institution (disagreement).

  • Fired.

  • Postscript.



    Dear Director.

    Receive a cordial greeting from me, the reason here is because I have visited the institution very constantly because I have gone to drop off and bring my brother and I have read the rules and regulations of the institution, and being honest I think that you should make a small change in these, so that you could avoid a little bullying and discrimination among your students.


    He also considered that it is pertinent to implement other rules that help to protect children, since some time ago there have been cases in other institutions of kidnapping of children and adolescents, so a new rule that must be apply would be not to let the children go but their person in charge arrives to them to pick them up, who must be duly identified with the institution in order to deliver the children at the time of departure.


    On the other hand, it is important to implement and comply with internal policies in the institution that help children and adolescents not suffer bullying and discrimination from other students, including teachers, and would also contribute to the teaching of social equality so I do not agree that there is inequality in the institution on the part of the teachers.


      I say goodbye very cordially, wishing you success in your daily work.


    Postscript: I hope this letter will not be forgotten, but rather that it is your actions that reflect that all of the above is taken into account for the well-being of the students in general.


    Thanks for reading me guys, an apology for the delay, I hope your understanding.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluation 1

Evaluation 2

Focus on cause / Focus on effect