Propaganda.

 This week I focused on propaganda ads as well as persuasive compositions.

We must make a dialogue with three paragraphs to say which are productive habits in which improvements are due and carry out.

Examples of propaganda:

* Herbalife: Advertising campaign starring Cristiano Ronaldo for the Herbalife nutrition company. CR7, Drive your destiny.


* Leche Salud: Salud is a new range of milk for the whole family that helps to take care of the immune system with three references: whole, semi and skimmed.


Bezoya Mineral Water: "Feel the Bezoya effect" - Purification of the organism.


They are well-known brands that the consumer wants to buy simply because of whoever does the advertising, in the case of Herbalife it is because of the athlete.


THIS IS MY COMPOSITION. 

In the video I saw it shows that one of the most important tips for your daily life would be to prepare my day the night before, listening to that as advice to have a productive life can be boring or not so important, however we have to give it importance since preparing what you will do each day makes you lead a more productive life because you continue your list of the things you have to do and the things you don't have to do or you can save them for the next day if you don't have more things to do, let's say the day after tomorrow. And the other tips is check my social media only once a day, that is crazy in my way of thinking since nowadays those who don’t need social media even children as young as 6 or 8 years old, their parents already give them permission to have social media regardless of the risk, but in the end that's not what I'm going for, I thought it was crazy not to see my social media for the whole day that I only did it once because they are my entertainment although sometimes I have to admit that I get bored of Being using them, however, is something that I should undertake so that the things I have to do in the day can have better productivity by putting aside my social media. 


This is one of my favorite habits because it gives me awareness, discipline and compliance in everything I’m going to do each day; Apart from that it contributes a lot to relaxation, because when things are left to the "last minute" stress and despair become inevitable, which isn’t positive at all. If you have something planned for a specific hour, day or week, try to organize everything ahead of time, to carry it out. 


Focusing on one thing at a time is very important for me, since with this it helps me not to stress that I’ve to do this, do this in a single moment, you have to dedicate your time to each thing of the day. This is connected with the advice that is during the day to question your focus because if you question your focus you will know perfectly and you will be able to do everything in due time. 


Adapt your environment before starting the proposed activity. Productivity will depend largely on the external things that affect you when carrying out an activity. If you are going to do, for example, an essay for your university or a report for your work or company, and at the same time you are listening to music, you are talking with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. And while you are cooking dinner or lunch , I assure you that you will not finish soon, or that you will not do it well, because you are aware of everything you’ve to be doing. In this it is related to the next and last advice which is to allow your meal times to be relaxation time, this is so that we take advantage of the time in which we are eating in which one feels free of worries, stress, excessive thinking by what you’ve to do, or talks that you can leave for later with friends. Having the habit of respecting time for yourself will make you happier and will make your self-esteem indestructible and later more productivity and motivation in everything you set out to do.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluation 1

Evaluation 2

Focus on cause / Focus on effect